Looking to add my last fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boehmtown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boehmtown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
628
Reaction score
503
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm adding my last fish, and thinking about adding a peppermint hog fish, a flasher wrasse or a leopard wrasse , it something similar, medium sized, active and stand out, without being a bully, as my last fish , I currently have a melanurus wrasse (kinda like him, he's so fast he makes the other fish uncomfortable) but really only cares about himself, a red head solon fair wrasse (love it, very chill, really feels at home in the tank) , a cleaner wrasse (might be my favorite) , assorted chromis, damsel, gobies clowns, mandarins, varying amounts of Molly's and a tomini tang (who might take exception at first to the flasher if it's boisterous). What would be my best decision , I love a chill tank and all of my fish have their own areas and get along very well, and I don't wanna ruin the vibe. I'm also open to any other suggestions. I have a yellow lined goby who I love, so if anyone knows of some cool fish that are small like that, that won't fight with him, that would be cool. This mornings pictures for payment.
PXL_20260515_123601593.jpg
PXL_20260515_123643371.jpg
PXL_20260515_123650437.jpg
PXL_20240402_221721620.jpg
 
112, plenty of pods etc etc. I'm prepared for all of those fish. Just wondering about actual experience with interactions between the specie's if anyone's got it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new