Looking to build a newsump

  • Thread starter Thread starter scubadude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scubadude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im look to build a 20 gallon sump. A lot of tanks I see have had reptiles in them. Is it possible to clean the tank out so I won’t carry anything over from the reptiles
 
Bleach/water, Vinegar/Water, repeat 1, repeat 2, rinse between each. Probably so.
 
If they ever medicated their animals while in the tank, you will need to make very sure to clean it spotless. I just don't trust them unless I reseal them but that is just me.
 
Where are you from?
I've got one you can have but I'm in Jersey
 
They are having a sale at petco a dollar a gallon picked up a new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new