Looking to buy a complete setup!

Mpkid911

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive been trying to put together a good setup for a few months now and decided the im just going to purchase a complete setup. Im only looking at 55 gallons or larger, with a sump setup. I also would like some nice led lights with it as well. My budget is around $500. Let me know what you have! Thanks
 
1480794060323-114015860.jpg
Hi I've got a 65-gallon reef ready tank homemade stand homemade canopy in and the 40 breeder I use for sump. No lights or pumps I plan on Breaking the tank down this week

14807941774951652574104.jpg
 
I got a 75g and 40b(not yet made into sump for sale. asking $250
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new