• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy coraline encrusted objects

VB313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to seed a new project with coraline algea I tried purple helix pink fusion with no results tried scrapings from established systems now plan c looking for frag plugs snail shells ect covered please message me if you have something available willing to pay for objects within reason and of course shipping

Jo'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I also used pink fusion at first yet it seemed to take forever so I continued looking.. Check out AddictiveReefKeeping on etsy. They have an assortment of coraline at a decent price. If you can, take it and run it through a blender to break it up into very fine bits then pour into tank it will speed up the process I have found.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i may have some stuff in my sump. specifically shells. DM me and we can go from there. i'm in emmaus, pa but can make the drive to KOP mall.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 82 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back