Looking to buy great led lighting...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I
Hey guys I have a 75 gallon reef tank. Have a little bit of everything in in .., lps ,sps, softies... Been looking around for lights... Very confused on what I should get... Leds for sure money not an issue.. But would like to keep it within reason... I have one 165watt mars full spectrum on it now... Would like to replace it...

Have 2 hydra twentysix that are 6 months old if that in excellent condition with 48 inch mounting rack for 600 ig interested
 
i have 2, Kessil 360N with custom mounts. 6 months old. hit me up if you're interested.

IMG_1870.JPG


IMG_1868.JPG


IMG_1571.JPG

Still have the lights available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new