• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to down size from my 180 to smaller. Could be a steal for someone.

RonnieBlack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture is pretty old...but you can see most of it.....I have a standard 180 gallon all glass, dual drilled, 3 brand new Radiums, 1 new spare, 75gallon all glass sump/fuge, Reef Octo insump skimmer, Medusa Temp controller, auto top off, Tunze controller, 3 Tunze wave makers, separate power board with aplugs and surge protectors, blueline external return pump. 3 Month old Canopy and stand that is display furniture quality, brand new (2 2weeks old 4 bulb) T5 sump light, Pinpoint marine Ph Controller monitor which can be slaved to a bubble counter. I will throw in the prettiest Rose Bubble Tip Anemone you've ever seen, Its also listed for trade here. The anemone is 10 years old and has never split, its about the size of a chair cushion. Also listed separate is an original Tyree Toadstool that is at least 10 inches long..I'm looking for a rimless 75 or cube, something along those lines, but what ever you have shoot me some information..This rock and some of the corals have been going for over 10 years. There are thousands of tiny serpent stars, pods the size of lady bugs, beautiful sponges and layers of coraline that go on for days. YOu can't buy rock like this now days..Shes one of a kind thats for sure..I've been reefing since 1979 and my health just can't handle the big tanks any longer...I don't care if you have a 30 gallon cube tank, if it has the right corals in it, we have a deal..I love acaan, favia, chalice, plate corals, brains, encrusting montis..Etc...Lets do business..

Attachments

• 180reef.jpg
    180reef.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 435
OP
OP
RonnieBlack

RonnieBlack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have more current photos, these are a few years old, and the anemone isn't as expanded as it should be..

Back