Looking to get a Saddle Valentini puffer

bolson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
18
Location
hayward
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live aquaria has the option to buy one from hawaii or one from sumatra. I was wondering if anyone knew the differences and if one is a better choice than the other? The Hawaii one is listed also as medium but twice the price as the Sumatra one.

thank you!
Brieanna
 
Live aquaria has the option to buy one from hawaii or one from sumatra. I was wondering if anyone knew the differences and if one is a better choice than the other? The Hawaii one is listed also as medium but twice the price as the Sumatra one.

thank you!
Brieanna
At the moment, Live Aquaria and Divers Den have been going downhill from what I’ve been reading so I would recommend getting one from a LFS instead or another online retailer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new