Looking to hire someone to plumb tank PHX

senegal927

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am converting a freshwater 90g rimless into a saltwater tank. I have a sump already but looking to set it up correctly and need some experienced handy person to get done right. I am not the best at plumbing and this is my first tank with a sump.

Looking to hire someone who can get this done right in one day. PM me if you'd like to check out to tank and sort out the details.
Thanks!

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am converting a freshwater 90g rimless into a saltwater tank. I have a sump already but looking to set it up correctly and need some experienced handy person to get done right. I am not the best at plumbing and this is my first tank with a sump.

Looking to hire someone who can get this done right in one day. PM me if you'd like to check out to tank and sort out the details.
Thanks!
Look for your local reef club.

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0080.JPG

Hello Gilbert

geemanaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend calling up a local fish store like Artistic Aquariums Inc they do customs and service tanks in town . Love help you plump but dont wants my hands on someone else tank if something went wrong. Good luck welcome to the hobby

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pretty busy schedule, but would be happy to help. I live in E Mesa, so not too far away.
Can you post some pictures of your tank, sump, and overflow? Also what are your goals for the tank? Swim only, Mixed Reef, SPS Dominant?

I cannot stress enough that you should plan as much out from the beginning as possible. Makes for a much cleaner system down the road. I also do not recommend letting someone "just set it up" and "here you go". You will be disappointed with the results at some point.

If you need help with any of these decisions, I can help there too. My system is fairly large - about 450 gallons, and multiple tanks plumbed together.

Either way you go - paying someone - or getting help from an experienced hobbyist - planning is your friend!;):)

Back