Looking to make some reef friends in SoCal!

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any fun reef-gatherings in the LA area in the no so distant future anyone have a line on?

Is MACNA for sure coming back? I haven't seen anything about that. I loved it last year!

EDIT: Sorry just saw this was in 2015 ;Facepalm

Ya know, Reefapalooza is just around the corner... October 6-7 at the Anaheim Marriott.....

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any fun reef-gatherings in the LA area in the no so distant future anyone have a line on?
Reef-A-Palooza, the biggest saltwater show in the country is coming up October 6 & 7th in Anaheim. http://www.reefapaloozashow.net/california/
There will be lots of venders selling everything from $5.00 frags to high end $1000 plus frags and lots of equipment as well.

Last edited:

Buck 4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm in Inglewood and just getting started, I have a fifty five gallon trash can with a hundred pounds of rock and a dead shrimp in it ! ;Bookworm

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we have a bunch of new reefers here in SoCal!! Welcome everybody!!
Let me also invite you all to come join us at a Southern California Marine Aquarium Society (SCMAS).
We meet the 3rd Friday of the month at IHop in Santa Ana at 7pm. We are the people who put on Reefapalooza, the largest Marine aquarium show in the world. We have members that travel from as far south as Santa Diego, and as far north as Lancaster and Ventura.
You can look up our website at www.officialscmas.org or feel free to PM me for more details!! Hope to see you there soon!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 89 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back