New member from SoCal - Happy to be here!

HP Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Haik and I'm new to reefing. I'm in the West Valley in SoCal. Have always loved Reef tanks and have decided to finally jump into it. I have learned a lot over the last several months and am finally excited the direction my tank is headed in month 7.

I have a 60 gallon in wall cube, picture frame style with a sump. Tank is from Adanced Aqua Tanks, and I run two blade grows and one glow. I will save the rest of the specs for another thread ( maybe build thread?)

Currently have a mixed reef with many sps, lps, and soft corals. Have been dosing AFR, Brightwell Phos remover, and ME Amino Polyp Extender and have seen some great stability over the last few months. I am running undetectable nitrates and that's where the ME Amino has really helped my corals come to life.

For fish I currently have two Snow Onyx Clown Fish, three Springeri Damsels, and a Yellow Tang. I am currently waiting on my Yellow Candy Hogfish as the last piece to my fish stock. Tank is also loaded with various mixed inverts, have had my trochus snails make many babies.

With all that said I am excited to share this journey with everyone here. Looking forward to be a part of it. Happy reefing everyone!

threebuoys

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANG-WELCOME.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back