Looking to sell a clam, need pricing advice

clown and friends

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
341
Reaction score
250
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 6+ inch deresa and it has officially gotten too big for my tank. Looking to sell it and buy a baby clam and start again, I just wanna know what a fair price for it would be? Any advice is appreciated!

IMG_4616.jpg IMG_4614.jpg
 
Nice clam. I think pricing depends on the area. I just picked up a 2" deresa a few weeks ago to 75. I've seen big ones like that for way north of $100. Just depends on the market in your area.
 
2"-3" here in maine are $50 at lfs and sitting there not selling...
I picked up a nice "gold" maxima for $30, but the crocea clams are $100 for 2"-3"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new