• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to sell my 250g Rimless Planet Aquariums tank

sternicus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3411.JPG

This tank is just too large for me to accurately handle in my apartment. I went a little over board and am looking to dial it back. Tank was $2300 new and I’m looking to get $1100 for it. Stand is homemade but is sturdy if you would want it it’s yours, if not I’ll just trash the wood for scrap. Also, tank is very heavy. I brought it home in my 5.5 bed truck with straps so it’s doable, but it took 5 guys to get it into the truck. I can also include lights for the right price, otherwise I will keep them. More pics can be added if someone is seriously interested.

I’m located in Reading pa. Only trade I would consider would be a RedSea 350

OP
OP
sternicus

sternicus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wht r the dimensions of the tank? Can u post or pm me more pictures. Specially i would like to see the top/rimless.
Thanks

Dimensions are 72Lx30Hx30D. Glass is 5/8 thick all around. Black powder coated back

OP
OP
sternicus

sternicus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand is made of 2x6 all around, sturdy made, also has plywood bottom. I can through the 50gal sump in for an extra $75 bucks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back