Silicone tear? Planet Aquarium

RemedyPlease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet Aquarium purchased March 2023.
Did the tear have anything to do with the 18x7 inch slot in the cabinet?
It’s a Rimless All Glass Tank. Since it doesn’t have any perimeter bracing I’m curious if it’s good company practice to sell this as a combination. I’m waiting for their response. I appreciate any insight.
IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_4151.jpeg IMG_4087.jpeg

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
RemedyPlease Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

RemedyPlease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RemedyPlease Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.
I’ll state the obvious by saying my knowledge on most of the topics here is limited to a few dozen Bulk Reef Supply videos and multitudes of snarky comments on Reddit. Thanks everyone for taking the time to offer hellos and feedback.

Upvote 0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’ll state the obvious by saying my knowledge on most of the topics here is limited to a few dozen Bulk Reef Supply videos and multitudes of snarky comments on Reddit. Thanks everyone for taking the time to offer hellos and feedback.
Yes, I have been out on Facebook, and other sites. Have found this forum IMO to hold the best information (have to do follow up though as what works for me or someone else may not be right for you). But also the most polite. Very little snark or trolling. I returned to the hobby after around 10 year hiatus and discovered this forum as it is almost always in the top choices when searching a question. Finally decided to join and have not been disappointed since.

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back