Looking to trade my FrogSpawn for a Hammer or Torch

elagstein

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Location
Wyckoff, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a green frogspawn I'm looking to trade for a hammer or torch. I'm parting with the frogspawn because I have two of them, and would prefer to trade to get a variety of corals.

I'm located in Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Let me know what you have!

IMG_2156.jpg
 
I would be willing to trade this 2 head hammer but you're an hour and 45min away. So if you want to make the drive to me id be up for it.
20210325_121313.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new