Looking to trade...

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,688
Reaction score
1,817
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for bam bams, rastas, rainbow paly's,...also looking for a small frag of rr the vinh, if anyone has one. Lost mine during a move.
I have for trade:
medium jedi mindtrick 2-3 inches
frags of vivid rainbow acro
sunset monti
mystic sunset monti
probably will have some more corals to trade when I get my tank sorted out.

local only please.
 
I'm looking for bam bams, rastas, rainbow paly's,...also looking for a small frag of rr the vinh, if anyone has one. Lost mine during a move.
I have for trade:
medium jedi mindtrick 2-3 inches
frags of vivid rainbow acro
sunset monti
mystic sunset monti
probably will have some more corals to trade when I get my tank sorted out.

local only please.


I have some rasta frags I would trade for other zoas. I would also trade for some mystic monti
 
I'm looking for bam bams, rastas, rainbow paly's,...also looking for a small frag of rr the vinh, if anyone has one. Lost mine during a move.
I have for trade:
medium jedi mindtrick 2-3 inches
frags of vivid rainbow acro
sunset monti
mystic sunset monti
probably will have some more corals to trade when I get my tank sorted out.

local only please.

I have a couple frags of bam bams. I'm not really picky on the trade. Like them all you have listed and don't have any of them
 
I'm in Chattanooga... somewhere in between would be good. New to the area so not really familiar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new