Looks like dead spots starting

STN isn't always something eating it, just something to check for.
 
Most of the fish that eat flatworms and other pests are usually not out during the night when nudibranches are awake and doing their thing. I added Springeri damsels and a Halichoeres wrasse to my tank but I don't know if they had any impact. I ended up tearing down the tank and just broke unaffected branches off the surviving Montis. I did catch and kill 5 or 6 Nudibranches and scraped off a few batches of eggs and didn't see anymore after that.
 
20250915_220328_CE1BE1D9-9C07-4086-93DF-697C4241E6AC.png

20250915_220328_0C131426-10BE-48A8-9C9A-1FFB8F366D4D.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new