Looks like flowers from Mars

  • Thread starter Thread starter coral88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
940
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think?


IMG_5580B.jpg
 
Thanks guys
I got a new macro lens and thought this was a cool pic it was one of my first with my new lens so I'm hoping they only get better. I will post some more of this one in a day or so.
I don't think this is as cool a the other pic but I like it.

IMG_5577.jpg
 
Pretty sweet corals my wife loves the avlapora, I love those acans. Where can I get some.
 
The avlapora I got at my LFS and the acan from a friend. But you could post What your looking for in the want to buy forum and someone will more than likely be able to make you a deal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new