Looks like it's bleached but I can save

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sir Chris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
1,139
Reaction score
385
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 2 nems 1 is hosted my a clarkii and the other isn't. He other looks healthier. So would take it. But what is it a red a bleached raanbow. I'm broplexed. Even a wuad with tips would b cool feature. Any help lmk as fast as possible please. Need ur imos.

IMG_4124.JPG


IMG_4118.JPG
 
Wait. It almost looks long tent with the oral disk and large amount of outer tents and even a few on oral disk. I can't remember if mine had that and don't think so. I know long did.
 
Here's another of it. The tips are bubbling so 50$ for a surprise

IMG_4128.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new