Loop contoller for Eflux 6011

Erich Magee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Location
Pittsboro, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have an Eflux 6011 (3170 GPH) that uses a LOOP 3032-9 controller. The controllers keep failing. I am on my second and it lasted 9 months. Every retailer I can find are currently out of stock. Even the manufacturer, Current, is out of stack. SaltwaterAquarium.com handles support for them and they say there is no alternative to this specific controller. Anyone aware of any options for the Eflux 6011? Really hate to buy a new pump just because of a bad controller.

thanks for any info...

loop-controller.jpg
 
It may be time to bite the bullet and get a new pump. I've heard great reviews on the Jebao DCP pumps, not too expensive either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new