Los Angeles Frag Swap

nickenayat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
173
Location
Sherman Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are there no frag swaps or coral clubs for Los Angeles and San Fernando valley. If there is one can someone please point me in the right direction. Also if there isn’t one I’m thinkin if starting one. Who else is in?!?!

Here’s a photo of my tank for eye candy.

7618036eccc14be384d184e35f2020b9.jpg
 
I moved to Moorpark last year and am getting into the hobby again. Would like to know about the clubs and such as well...
 
I am in LA and just getting into it but I would love to have a meetup group or something to get to know people and set up trading within a group down here or have a team that puts frags up for sale as well...
 
I am in LA and just getting into it but I would love to have a meetup group or something to get to know people and set up trading within a group down here or have a team that puts frags up for sale as well...
 
I was looking for local frag swaps and / or club and was shocked I couldn't find any, please advise if you find any!
 
I am just starting, but I'm in if one gets started. I cant believe there isn't anything in the LA area yet. I am located in San Fernando valley and I am central to most of LA. Let's do this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new