Losing color can't figure it out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scubapro13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was same problem exess filtration, sps likes dirt water 0.05 po4 and no3 2ppm solve that for me, last in past was undetectable
 
My Acros looked like crap till I got rid of my LEDs and put in an ATI T5 fixture. Colors came back in 2 weeks
 
Some of my Acros freak out and go brown when my PO4 goes above .05... It's so hard to keep it around .02 because it's either high or nonthing in my tank.
 
don't have time at the moment to read through the thread but if it hasn't been mentioned add check for stray voltage leaking into the tank. Seen that drain color before.
So just bright home a voltage tester from work. Is this bad?
0204172149.jpeg
 
not sure hopefully someone will chime in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new