lost again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The package was 20 minutes away friday morning at 4 am As of tonight monday it still has not arrived
 
It arrived today. 7 days in shipping. The last 4 days less than 30mins away. No excuse, no knowlesge of where it went. 59/121 critters doa
 
So I informed reefs2go of the 50% loss. The imediatly resent the entire order. Ups 2 day air. It got here in the two days. Packed well and all live. So they took a pretty big loss on it. But made me happy with no argument. This is why I like reefs2go. I know a lot of people dislike them. But I think that losses when shipping live animals are inevitable. The prices are very competative and They always take care of me. I don't know why people dislike them. One bag lost a bit of water. But all is live. Here is the packaging.
20150902_122137.jpg
20150902_122143.jpg
20150902_122238.jpg
20150902_122404.jpg
20150902_122448.jpg
20150902_122536.jpg
20150902_122709.jpg
20150902_122812.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new