Lost Buble tip anemone in tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiayarsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kiayarsh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I lost my Buble tip anemone (I got it 5 month ago), it first started wondering around the tank and now I can't find it ,I don't have wave maker our anything that anemone can stack in I even took out the most of my rocks but no luck it's gone
I attached the pictures of it down but it's the firs I got it and it's grow twice the size
 
Last edited:
Hi I lost my Buble tip anemone , it first started wondering around the tank and now I can't find it ,I don't have wave maker our anything that anemone can stack in I even took out the most of my rocks but no luck it's gone
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20231029_091608.jpg
    IMG_20231029_091608.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20231029_091556.jpg
    IMG_20231029_091556.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new