Lost corals after clean the sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaloJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't see how that answers my question. You said that high nitrates were hurting your fish and when you did a water change, the fish recovered. But it could've been something else in the water that was hurting the fish that was removed when you did the water change.
That may be true, I can't think of anything else inside the tank affecting the fish, it's just a FOWLR, I didn't add anything, there are no invertebrates or anemones, there are no corals, there are no reactors, I didn't use any "miracle product" or anything similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new