Lost my Par meter

RockysReef2025

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Port St. Lucie FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend got out of the hobby and gave me a second ASM and Par meter. When I hooked it up I lost my original Par meter, it started reading 0. I can't get it back. I have deleted Both ASM modules and unhooked them. Rebooted the Apex and re-installed just the original, and I still can't get it to read anything but 0. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new