Lounge

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I picked up a very nice score....35$ for a complete rodi unit. Extra filters, a ton of hose, pressure gauge and dual yes meter...in order for it to shut off when it's connected to a float switch I need to turn the ball valve on the waste almost shut so it turns off...when I do it shakes the waste water line and it does it when the flow is restored....what do I do?
 
But pics to come tomorrow...let me tell you I got a heck of a steal...
 
here is the new setup. Just got it up and running.
8bfe96c22fccee2234a168077fb1d1be.jpg

Flush valve, two membranes, pressure gauge, dual tds meter, extra filters, extra hose, extra aso, couple different connectors...all for 35$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new