Love My Mummy Eye

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AngelM

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of my favorite pieces in the tank.
FB_IMG_1434546757741.jpg
 
tank's too small to get more chalices :(
 
Awesome! I just bought a 500 gallon acrylic display. Now I want an 800 lol
 
Awesome! I just bought a 500 gallon acrylic display. Now I want an 800 lol
I just want a 200 for now, when the house is mine I'll get a HUGE tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new