Love The Encouragement From My Fellow R2R Reefers!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to learn that reefing and saltwater aquariums are a very difficult endeavor! There is so much chemistry, physics, biology, etc going on in our small aquatic worlds that we can easily be overwhelmed by the information and the application of that information.

Everyday, I read about and see the incredibly beautiful and successful reefs from many different R2R’s from all over the world. I always wonder at the root causes of those successes?

Somehow, we manage to push on and establish our aquariums despite the many obstacles. But I think one major driver of everyone’s success is the strong encouragement from our fellow R2R Reefers! These Reefers freely share their knowledge, time, and compassion with the rest of us! ! What impresses me the most and I love about this hobby is that Reefers genuinely care about their fellow Reefers and want them to succeed.

So I hope you will enjoy your aquarium today and keep providing that unique Reefer encouragement that helps motivate all us to successfully and responsibly reef!

And Thank You for the continuous stream of strong Reefing encouragement!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to learn that reefing and saltwater aquariums are a very difficult endeavor! There is so much chemistry, physics, biology, etc going on in our small aquatic worlds that we can easily be overwhelmed by the information and the application of that information.

Everyday, I read about and see the incredibly beautiful and successful reefs from many different R2R’s from all over the world. I always wonder at the root causes of those successes?

Somehow, we manage to push on and establish our aquariums despite the many obstacles. But I think one major driver of everyone’s success is the strong encouragement from our fellow R2R Reefers! These Reefers freely share their knowledge, time, and compassion with the rest of us! ! What impresses me the most and I love about this hobby is that Reefers genuinely care about their fellow Reefers and want them to succeed.

So I hope you will enjoy your aquarium today and keep providing that unique Reefer encouragement that helps motivate all us to successfully and responsibly reef!

And Thank You for the continuous stream of strong Reefing encouragement!
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV

100% Love this forum and the connection/helpful insight it brings!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its just great having the piece of mind that there is a place I can get help if I'm stumped. Or, conversely, Its also fulfilling to be able to share the knowledge we've accumulated over our collective thousands of years of fishkeeping.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just great having the piece of mind that there is a place I can get help if I'm stumped. Or, conversely, Its also fulfilling to be able to share the knowledge we've accumulated over our collective thousands of years of fishkeeping.
Great having that knowledge that there is always someone there to help!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back