Love their video series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
T

Treecop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reefing and getting a lot of great info from your videos. I really like the 5 minute series. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Spellcheck!

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply @Ryanbrs @randyBRS
I really have learned a lot from your series and helpful videos, keep up the great work.

And when the borders finally open between Canada and the USA, my family and I will be making the 7 hour drive south to the store in Minneapolis, I'd really like to see it, and maybe meet some of you.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply @Ryanbrs @randyBRS
I really have learned a lot from your series and helpful videos, keep up the great work.

And when the borders finally open between Canada and the USA, my family and I will be making the 7 hour drive south to the store in Minneapolis, I'd really like to see it, and maybe meet some of you.
Sounds like a plan! Hopefully once things calm down a bit, we'll be able to give tours again :)

csb123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the BRS video. They are my anchor in reefing knowledge. And, the intelligent, thoughtful analysis of various aspects of the hobby are invaluable. The myth fantasy/fact videos have moved the hobby forward.

Colin_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your video was a massive help for me. I knew no one in the hobby and these videos were so informative and clear.
Even when I had a thought of "what if" BRStv did or had done a video of that subject..
Keep the videos coming... if I ever come to USA again, I'll be trying my hardest to visit..

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back