Loving my wife!!

kingjames_dc5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
330
Reaction score
324
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me start by saying my wife is a cup collector of all sorts. She was watching an fb live cups sale haha yes I said that correctly. While she was watching she gets super excited and calls me in the room to show me a cup that the lady had designed pacifically for a customer it was my cup…lol She said look babe this cup fits you so well to bad it sold already. Well a week later tonight she leaves to work (night shift rn). Checks the mail and comes back to the house knocking on the door and hands me my cup. :eek: I love my wife she gets me!!

1E7E13CF-7909-461A-BB14-FC8D4F185A66.jpeg 7B615EBF-FE85-4801-9E0F-7A85100FD46F.jpeg C4D7A385-EBC0-4CA0-AAE5-A631F5EA6C77.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new