• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LOWER PRICES Frankenstein, Ghost, OG, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet / Fire, Gumdrop Mushroom, Bozo's Birthday other Zoas, Rainbow Dynamite Chalice

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What zoas are left?
I have a lot of blondies, Pikachus, Rastas, bam Bams, Yodas, all small colonies between ~10-30 polyps. Also probably some Sunny Ds and Rainbow Infusion but need to check on those.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take an oh bounce and chalice when they are both back in stock.
OK, sounds good. I just fragged some OG's but the Rainbow dynamite chalices will be a few months probably. I do have some BSA Fuego chalice frags which are similar.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you have a package deal on

OG bounce
Frankenstein
Magic carpet

Shipped. Thanks.
I will be able to do a package deal in about 3 weeks on those, mostly because waiting for the OG's to grow out.

VAFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of blondies, Pikachus, Rastas, bam Bams, Yodas, all small colonies between ~10-30 polyps. Also probably some Sunny Ds and Rainbow Infusion but need to check on those.
Thanks will hit you up later

eagerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you are able to, I'd be interested in a package deal on OG Bounce, Magic Carpet, and Gumdrop. Thanks!

reefhomie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Magic’s franks og and ghosts? I’m ready to pick a few things up! Pm me please!

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you so much Kipp! I ordered a baby og shroom and he shipped it Tuesday and it came next day. The packaging was more than expected. Individual sterilized cups, styrofoam packaging inside the cups with corral attached to prevent moving, temp was kept stable with water packs. Very impressed with the safety of packaging but even more to my pleasant surprise was a bonus corral. Here are some pics! Highly suggest seller and will definitely be back for the magic carpet and Frankenstein in the future left is OG and right is gumdrop minutes after placing in tank.

553E0901-E638-4B47-B29D-4F1AD1447BEB.jpeg 91002679-6DD9-43A3-BA6C-D428D81200C1.jpeg 9795FF56-097D-4D83-8D08-E6BF50BAFD40.jpeg

reefhomie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Diver,

Hope all is going well! I was looking to pick up a couple things. Let me know if anything is available.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 7.3%
Back