LPS ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter apeshot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

apeshot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2024
Messages
120
Reaction score
124
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I forgot to remember or write down the coral frag I bought. Lol. Can anyone help me out here?

You know when you walk in to the store all calm and collected, not planning to buy anything? Then you leave with a fire shrimp, a blasto, some pods, a new fish and some new food? I got home and can’t remember what this frag was. The house is purple, the polyps are green tipped. image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6267.mov
    14.5 MB
So I forgot to remember or write down the coral frag I bought. Lol. Can anyone help me out here?

You know when you walk in to the store all calm and collected, not planning to buy anything? Then you leave with a fire shrimp, a blasto, some pods, a new fish and some new food? I got home and can’t remember what this frag was. The house is purple, the polyps are green tipped.
Do you have a pic?
 
Can you post a screenshot ? Can’t view videos from mobile device. Some kind of forum / iPhone incompatibility
 
So I forgot to remember or write down the coral frag I bought. Lol. Can anyone help me out here?

You know when you walk in to the store all calm and collected, not planning to buy anything? Then you leave with a fire shrimp, a blasto, some pods, a new fish and some new food? I got home and can’t remember what this frag was. The house is purple, the polyps are green tipped. image.jpg

It for sure looks like a toadstool leather. Thanks everyone for your help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new