LPS (or SPS) suggestions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABQ_CHRIS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ABQ_CHRIS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,527
Location
Albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a young tank, ~3 months. My nutrients haven't leveled off, but nothing crazy has been going on. The tank is a Red Sea Max nano with stock lights. I have a RFG and Nero 3 pushing water around.

I have a Kryptonite candy cane, hammer, Duncan, and some zoanthids. Green is the predominant color. I would like some more color. I have my eye on a pink octospawn, but it's pricey. I am also constrained by space, so other than the Euphyllia, I am hoping for peaceful coral.

Anyone have any suggestions?
 
I have a young tank, ~3 months. My nutrients haven't leveled off, but nothing crazy has been going on. The tank is a Red Sea Max nano with stock lights. I have a RFG and Nero 3 pushing water around.

I have a Kryptonite candy cane, hammer, Duncan, and some zoanthids. Green is the predominant color. I would like some more color. I have my eye on a pink octospawn, but it's pricey. I am also constrained by space, so other than the Euphyllia, I am hoping for peaceful coral.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Monti - Many reds available
Mushrooms ( many colors out there) Superman, rhodactis, disco
 
One of my favorite easy corals that I like to have gardens for are acan, come in a lot of different colors and can be placed in most areas of the tank.

I would probably stay away from sps for the time being and stick with lps until your tank becomes more stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new