LPS Spotlight: Scolymia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davesgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How about those Master Scolys anyone have them?
 
Bump
 
Hungry?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396911320.515903.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396911346.078216.jpg



Sent from my iPad using REEF2REEF
 
That is nice I just decided that's my next coral going in the tank.lol
 
A nice orange one like lawnman's I got in 2008 for $60 and was 8" across. Now it see they are $600. I hope it's not just me that only finds the high prices.
 
Yea trust me a few I have over the 500 $ mark scare me thinking they might croak. Plus it seems they are only getting higher.
 
very nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new