LPS Spotlight: Scolymia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davesgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are a couple of mine
image.jpg

image.jpg

SANY0304.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 185
These are awesome everyone!
 
i have a couple rescues. they have both fattened up. there previous owner had them in a tank with high direct flow and a trigger that picked on them. they were in rough shape, especially the smaller one. with light flow and direct feeding once a week they are doing great! the smaller has even regrown the wedge of flesh it was missing :becky: sorry for the crappyy cel pic. i'll try to get a nice one soon...
 

Attachments

  • photo(21).JPG
    photo(21).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 182
  • photo(26).jpg
    photo(26).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 232
Drooling over this thread.. especially the multiple scolys it's settled I need one of these gems!
 
Here are mine, only had them about 3 weeks or so
 

Attachments

  • scoly1.jpg
    scoly1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 180
  • scoly2.jpg
    scoly2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 143
  • scoly3.jpg
    scoly3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 151
Way to go guys Un subbing because yall are rubbing it in my face haha. I'LL REJOIN WHEN I OWN MY OWN SCOLY! until then
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new