LPS torches/hammers? Any ideas.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ORCA1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was about to say the same as Jake, I dose CoralAminos & broadcast feed and mine have gone bonkers.

IMG_6983.JPG
 
What also might be worth mentioning is I typically empty a very full skimate collector from my skimmer Bubble Magnus 9 ...once a week. Is this a typical amount for you all? Seems like I am getting a good amount to me which I hope translates to nutrients being high enough in the tank since it is collecting.
 
I was about to say the same as Jake, I dose CoralAminos & broadcast feed and mine have gone bonkers.

IMG_6983.JPG
Nice ...like the blue. I am using fuel by AquaVitro (their version of Aminos). Maybe I will broadcast feed a little more and also give more of the fuel and watch nutrients.
 
What also might be worth mentioning is I typically empty a very full skimate collector from my skimmer Bubble Magnus 9 ...once a week. Is this a typical amount for you all? Seems like I am getting a good amount to me which I hope translates to nutrients being high enough in the tank since it is collecting.
I feel that. I do empty my skimmer quite frequently and I throw out half of my chaeto every week. so i feel i have high nutrience but its kept in check
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new