*****LRO Spring LIVE SALE!!!! 1500+ Corals! FREEBIES! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

majianlord

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I feel like if you planned on watching and ended up buying it ended way better than originally planned! Especially if it's from one of the good ones like Ann @Living Reef Orlando !
Oh yeah it was way more fun than I expected and they were a lot of very cool things I cant get here where I am. Cant wait for them all to show up.

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
C5F29C10-EF1E-43A1-A58A-70667D776479.jpeg

WHAT A DAY! Everyone who selected a Wednesday delivery should have gotten tracking info a few hours ago. Please let me know how everything shows up tomorrow and post pics!

vtecintegra

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
My shipment has not shown up. I looked on the FEDEX website about reimbursement of delivery charges. It says they reimburse if it's only 60 seconds late, but sounds like it's the shipper that has to submit the claim. Do you guys ever request it for your customers?

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My shipment has not shown up. I looked on the FEDEX website about reimbursement of delivery charges. It says they reimburse if it's only 60 seconds late, but sounds like it's the shipper that has to submit the claim. Do you guys ever request it for your customers?
I had a package come a full day late two months ago. Three DOAs out of 12 frags.

steveschuerger

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had a package come a full day late two months ago. Three DOAs out of 12 frags.
Yeah in my case it was UPS last summer with some special order freshwater catfish. Full day late all 6 were very dead. I’ve had to complain to UPS a few times. So far FedEx hasn’t failed me(yet)

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah in my case it was UPS last summer with some special order freshwater catfish. Full day late all 6 were very dead. I’ve had to complain to UPS a few times. So far FedEx hasn’t failed me(yet)
What kinda cats? Synodontis? I love me some fancy plecos but tend to stick with BNs.

vtecintegra

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Mine finally showed up 1 hour and 20 minutes late, but I got it.

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I do have a question @Living Reef Orlando I picked up an orange pavona as one of my sale pieces. How does this grow out? I’ve seen pictures online where they branch or encrust. Just trying to workout placement.
Hey! That one you got is the encrusting kind, Medium flow and medium light and youll be good to go!

How will you use the R2R App?

• IOS Device

Votes: 399 55.3%
  • Android Device

Votes: 224 31.0%
  • Neither, I'll still use the desktop or mobile version I use now!

Votes: 99 13.7%
Your Reef