*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando I still can’t get past the Robot test….:face-in-clouds:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Film GIF by Tech Noir

NelleG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando Looking forward to Friday night now. Working overnight, so people there are just going to have to bear with me! I’d love to pick up my corals sometime next week, after Wednesday, right? No problem if I don’t buy a shipping module? We stopped in the store on our way out of town last month and didn’t have enough time there, so I’d love to come back.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@NelleG Congrats on winning our prize for the day, you get a freebie rock flower! Please pm me your first and last name so I know who to give it to! Yes you can come anytime after Wednesday to pick up the corals from the sale and no shipping module is required :) just select local pickup during checkout. Hopefully this time you have plenty of time to browse!

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fish have been feed, going to lay in bed and watch some tv and i was 2 minutes late

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This brings a great convo to me naturally. We went to a frag show a month or so ago and my kid fell in LOVE with an Acantho. To be fair it was a little odd looking from the stress of travel, but was a well-established colony. I'm fine getting an Acantho long term at some point. Not tomorrow, but maybe next year big planning right? BUT I was looking at Cynarina as a "stand in" of sorts. To me, I like them a little better, but it's not really about ME here. I'm also invested in long-term care and what's better suited for my tank (TBH I think they're prob similar) geared towards LPS and softies.

I'd still wait, for the record. I'm not ready to throw corals into the new tank. But planning ahead towards summer.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This brings a great convo to me naturally. We went to a frag show a month or so ago and my kid fell in LOVE with an Acantho. To be fair it was a little odd looking from the stress of travel, but was a well-established colony. I'm fine getting an Acantho long term at some point. Not tomorrow, but maybe next year big planning right? BUT I was looking at Cynarina as a "stand in" of sorts. To me, I like them a little better, but it's not really about ME here. I'm also invested in long-term care and what's better suited for my tank (TBH I think they're prob similar) geared towards LPS and softies.

I'd still wait, for the record. I'm not ready to throw corals into the new tank. But planning ahead towards summer.
Of the bigger brainy corals (scolys, cynarina, acanthophyliia, trachy, indophyllia) the cynarina and indophyllia are my favorite. They come in sooo many colors and are relatively easy to care for. I do also like how some of them have a translucent tone to them. All those corals honestly come in an array of colors, Acantho and Trachy I would say, has the most variety as far as colors go. I guess it depends on what shape you like the best. The scolys stay almost perfectly round as do the acanthos, the cynarinas develop a really fluffy skirt and the trachys have more folds and look more ruffled.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back