LRS Fish Frenzy

HBoojie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I’m looking Into food for my new tank, I’ve been heavily eyeing LRS FF, and was wondering if other ingredients are needed to make this top tier? Or can I just drop a chunk into my feeder cup and let her ride? Also wondering if this is a good staple food for a wide variety of fish such as: Clowns, gobys, basslets, and inverts? Main reason for asking I don’t want a freezer stocked of 6 different things I have to feed a small tank( I like to bulk buy) so if I can just get a box of LRS FF and call it good for my fish I’d be a happy camper!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all! I’m looking Into food for my new tank, I’ve been heavily eyeing LRS FF, and was wondering if other ingredients are needed to make this top tier? Or can I just drop a chunk into my feeder cup and let her ride? Also wondering if this is a good staple food for a wide variety of fish such as: Clowns, gobys, basslets, and inverts? Main reason for asking I don’t want a freezer stocked of 6 different things I have to feed a small tank( I like to bulk buy) so if I can just get a box of LRS FF and call it good for my fish I’d be a happy camper!
I like the LRS foods - and I alternate between the more herbivore and the FF versions. I also feed occasional flake food. I agree with you no need to have 30 fish foods in your freezer. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
HBoojie

HBoojie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the LRS foods - and I alternate between the more herbivore and the FF versions. I also feed occasional flake food. I agree with you no need to have 30 fish foods in your freezer. Hope this helps.
Thank you!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back