LRS "Live With Larry" Giveaway

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS Entry #2 - Make a post in this thread about something you liked in one of the previous podcast shows! = DONE!

1) Definitely like the guitar lick in the Intro!
2) The announcement in episode 3 that you are carrying Coral Frenzy and Masstick lines of foods!

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS Entry #3 - Make a post in this thread and tell us why you love LRS Foods! = DONE!

I like how you started your business and your commitment to quality first.

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS Entry #3 - Make a post in this thread and tell us why you love LRS Foods!
The low water content allows me to cut up the packs into just the right sizes, while also allowing me to store the packs (pre-cut) in better condition (I've had cube packs get banged about and break open before I could use them).

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS Entry #2 - Make a post in this thread about something you liked in one of the previous podcast shows!
I thoroughly enjoyed how you and Ken (@Coral Frenzy) worked out what could have been a huge mess. Both of you clearly care about your consumers - and that's no small thing in this digital age!

Now if only I could order online direct from you for the food I need... The closest LFS I have is 45min away in good traffic, so getting there isn't easy. I found a supplier, but it seems silly to have you ship to them (granted; in bulk) and then them repackage and ship to me... At the same time, that's a huge shift for a business to make, and I totally understand the need to keep your quality high!

kevyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed hearing about the sump construction and the acrylic consistency. the injection molding process that they were talking about made sense and that when running a business it takes a large step to take it to that next level.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #3, I love that I don't have to mix seafood. I get the benefits of a great homemade blend without having to make my house smell like fish!

kevyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why I love LRS Foods?
To be completely honest, I am new to reefing. I will be starting my 32g biocube on Wed. I have done a ton of research and have come to the conclusion that LRS foods will be what I feed with because of the unrivaled consistency, quality and it is still affordable for the return you get. So, without using it, that is why I love LRS. I would love to become a permanent fan of the foods and what better way than to see for myself from the start how wonderful your products really are.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back