*** WIN $500 in FREE CORALS from Corals.com!! The Corals In Bloom Giveaway!! ***

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1:
1715185483379.png

Tetra1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals.com Giveaway2 copy.png

FREE CORAL!? YES PLEASE!! Join the fun in this awesome giveaway from Corals.com and you could WIN $500 in FREE CORAL!! Keep reading to see how you can be the lucky winner!

We're absolutely thrilled to join forces with @Corals.com for this incredible giveaway! Corals.com has built a solid reputation in the reefing community, providing a diverse range of high-quality corals and marine life for reef keepers of every level. Their unwavering commitment to delivering vibrant and thriving corals sets them apart, establishing them as an excellent source for reefers everywhere!

LET'S GO!! Get those entries in and take home $500 in FREE CORAL!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry requirement: Sign up for the Corals.com mailing list (signup is located on the home page at www.corals.com)

Once you have completed the official entry requirements, be sure to make a post in this thread!

After you've done that, here are a few bonus entry options:
  • Sign up for texts from Corals.com. You can complete this entry by clicking the button on the home page at www.corals.com or text "CORALS" to 844-996-4546! Do this entry, and you will also get a 15% OFF coupon code you can use at Corals.com!
  • Like Corals.com on Facebook!
  • Follow Corals.com on Instagram!
  • Follow Corals.com on TikTok!
  • Tell us one coral you'd like to get from Corals.com if you win!
  • Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. You can do this once a week per platform for bonus entries.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*As you complete your entries, you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

1 winners will receive a $500 Gift Card to Corals.com.

*Must be used in a single order, and can only be used on full price corals and cannot be combined with other offers, sales or coupons.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 9, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 10, 2024.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Corals.com for sponsoring this great contest!
I signed up. Thanks

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%

Back