LRS Reef Frenzy Watch and WIN a year's supply of fish food giveaway!

VicD81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acquired an allergy to shellfish but I love it! Living through Thomas and Larry as they chow down on fish food!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is funny you mentioned that. Our horses are TN Walking Horses. They are trained to deliberately NOT canter or gallop. They perform a long smoother walk that is very comfortable. It was all we could do to get them to gallop a little.

Did anyone notice there were two different horses !?!?

The first one where I transform is taller and he refused to gallop at all ...lol
Lol! Okay, makes sense.

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow ! nice video. I have to say I like the part where you your opponenet isnt allowed to get first pick of the Reef Frenzy and you eat the shrimp. lol. Theres only one problem I can see with your product and that is > I have a 21 year old son who's 6'3 and still lives at home in my cellar and the only thing I have been able to keep in my freezer for over a week is my frozen fish food. Now if I win I will have to put a lock on my freezer because if he sees your video Im sure ill walk into the kitchen one night and hell be fryin up some "Reef Frenzy" Congrats on being able to find a new way to make a living. I too walk the thin blue line.

TheClownGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched & liked.

Food is great fish loves it.

Best part I like about video is the Fast & Furious 1HP with special effects. Hilarious.

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say my favorite part was larry eating the food instead. Of course the song was great.

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched and liked. Loved the part with the horse. Song was assuming too

BobbyV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched and liked!

Congrats on your success!

Nice feeling to start up a business.

I wish you continued success in 2014.

Happy New Year!

Robert -

Dragyn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very fun video to watch! I loved the song and the small business and family feel that they all possess. I love that Larry has included nothing but restaurant quality foods to feed my Fishies!!! Like his Page on Facebook!! Woot! The hot tub and the Horse are awesome too!

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! I loved the fact that you actually ate your own food. My fish eat pretty well.

kwolfskill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched the video and while there were many fun parts to it, the part that impressed me the most was that you put real, restaurant quality ingredients in your product. I feel the same way about all of my pets; if it isn't good enough for me to eat, it isn't good enough for them to eat.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 92 42.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 109 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back