LRS Reef Frenzy Watch and WIN a year's supply of fish food giveaway!

Trumptitan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB liked I just finished using my 3rd pack of Reef Frenzy Nano. I kinda like the smaller chunks for my fish. I enjoyed the video well edited but I believe that even though Iam sure that your prep area can get a little uhh funky that the entire work space was clean and organized. Your product is great and I love the fact that you did this out of love for the hobby not just love of the money. Keep up the great work! :rockon:

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where the ford focus didn't even sound like a ford lol but I hope I get picked BC my bday is that exact same day! :D

ewok9713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what i am thinking if my fish don't eat it ll in a year that would just leave me with some extra healthy snaks. great promo i fit's makes us think of teh product you did a great job.

Bills tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked everything about the video it really shows where the product is coming from and that's from not only a clean and nice facility and a real honest and down to earth American family but from the heart and love for this hobby and the people and our beloved sea creatures that make it so enjoyable and fun . Great job Larry for coming up with the only frozen food I will feed my reef tanks as long as you keep making it . My fish corals and everything else in my kids and my reef tanks thank you too .

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite part of the video is seeing you being successful from what I assume was a scratch on the wall. I owned a restaurant for 5 years and know the extraordinary investment you have made in equipment alone.

Best of luck to you and your family, hope the business continues growing by leaps and bounds.

Diego

Im_Tanked

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used this food before and it was awesome. Only problem is the guy I bought it from doesn't get it anymore because he's out of business! If it was local it would be all I use

Im_Tanked

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and my favorite part is to see an actual company owner being so down to earth and willing to expose his personal life to the consumer! That says a lot about him!

SaltyVixen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too funny! watched, liked, loved it! My favorite part was when he was like a bet this car has more horsepower, then it turned into a horse!

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liked the page and the part with the horse was hilarious and the song was pretty good.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back