LRS Reef Frenzy Watch and WIN a year's supply of fish food giveaway!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRSGIVEAWAY_zpsc47a56f9.jpg

WATCH & LIKE and you could WIN!
Sponsored by Larry's Reef Services

How to Enter:
1. Watch the "I actually ate fish food video" and post in this thread your favorite part! It's pretty funny!

[video=youtube;eYblsvaZuTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYblsvaZuTE#t=321[/video]

2. Like the Larry's Reef Service Facebook Page HERE.

Drawing
On December 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize

A year's supply of LRS Frenzy Foods valued at over $350.00!

12 packs of LRS Frenzy Foods

6 packs of LRS Premium Seaweed

Thanks again to Larry's Reef Services!

TruRacr314x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched the vid & liked the FB page. My favorite part of the vid was seeing the LRS headquarters! Very nice place...

I'd love to win this...I already use Reef Frenzy and Fish Frenzy! My fish go crazy for it...

Last edited:

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite parts of the video were when he went back and forth from horse to car. Song was good too.

Gonna have to get some reefer too.

yes i liked

Last edited:

bbandu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched and Liked...... The favorite part of the video was seeing Larry go from car to horse during the race.....the song was pretty cool as well....

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched and liked. My favorite part was seeing them eat the food. Now I know where to go when I haven't been to the grocery store for awhile.

thomasvision

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm probably not eligible for this contest lol buttttt I LOVED the part when we ate the fish food! It really was good. Can't wait to see which of you will win! Thank you for checking out the video!

dwolson2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought the race at the beginning was funny. I'm not sure of many cars that couldn't beat a mini van!

thomasvision

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought the race at the beginning was funny. I'm not sure of many cars that couldn't beat a mini van!

HAHA, that is too funny. I always call it a minivan too to my wife. It does look like one. But its an SUV. I let Larry's son drive it on the farm and it has some power to it (shhh don't tell Larry I let him win haha :) Larry don't make me bring my real car to the next race lol.

Bryon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite part was seeing the headquarters. Always nice to see where a product comes from.
Liked on Facebook.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks folks for all the comments!

We are really excited to share the video, which showcases our new "kitchen" and dedicated shipping area. It is no secret that Reef Frenzy was hatched in our kitchen 2 years ago using a blender and bucket. It all started as a way to streamline feeding our seven saltwater systems. My wife then kicked me into the garage, which we rapidly outgrew when local stores started hearing about, and seeking our foods. So we tore out a wall, expanded and the rest they say is "history."

As the song says, I was a police officer for a decade before the "part time" fish food company exploded into a national brand, so I had to resign last March and jump into owning my own business! Our growth continues at a record pace and as the video mentions my wife left her career in Admin to assist me in production, book keeping and shipping.

We are a family of reefers dedicated to providing the freshest,cleanest and most diverse foods the hobby has seen.

If you want to learn more about my neighbor and accomplished songwriter visit Jamie Carroll - Welcome to the official site of Jamie Carroll

He has produced some awesome recordings and is a local star around our hometown.

Don't forget if you like the video please click the LIKE button and Subscribe to see more videos as they come out. You won't want to miss his new series called Tank Wars: Special Episodes | Tank Wars

If you all would like to learn a little more about our home aquariums I had posted a build thread a couple weeks back:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/lrs-frenzy-foods/136866-lrs-foods-personal-tank-tour.html

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back