LT Anemone Species Only Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter aLu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aLu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a large and getting larger LTA in a 90 gallon reef. I want to get it out of the tank because it’s eaten one of my fish and don’t want to risk more of them. I have a 29 I had been kicking around starting up again and was thinking of doing a species only for it. However not sure if this is going to work out long term or if I need to start trying to find a new home for it.

Need some opinions or ideas. I have it for a few years now and it’s grown a bit.
 
So I have a large and getting larger LTA in a 90 gallon reef. I want to get it out of the tank because it’s eaten one of my fish and don’t want to risk more of them. I have a 29 I had been kicking around starting up again and was thinking of doing a species only for it. However not sure if this is going to work out long term or if I need to start trying to find a new home for it.

Need some opinions or ideas. I have it for a few years now and it’s grown a bit.
What’s your concern about why it wouldn’t work out?
 
Currently it’s roughly 12 inch in diameter and a 29 gallon isn’t that big. Worried that I’m going to do something to hurt it by putting it into a smaller tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new