LTA touching rock flower

  • Thread starter Thread starter bswicicki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bswicicki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
48
Location
treasure coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I have I have had a few RFA in my tank for a couple years. They are happy big and even reproduced….i have one baby :)

I added a LTA and he moved right next to one of the RFA to where they are actually touching each other. They do not seem to have adverse reaction to each other. I had assumed the RFA would move when the LTA got too close but they seem to be friends.

Don’t look at the hair algae

IMG_3667.jpeg IMG_3666.jpeg
 
They look nice next to one another. At least they have the ability to move away from one another unlike corals.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new