LTB Long Shallow Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter geomarq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geomarq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
South Windsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know any manufacturers that make a 6'x2'x16" or 8' long tank? Or similar sized in glass. Glass Cages does but so much hype with them not sure.
 
No Idea where to find one but that sounds like a really cool tank, love those dimensions!
 
I could have sworn I saw someone selling one recently on one of the forums
 
Anyone know any manufacturers that make a 6'x2'x16" or 8' long tank? Or similar sized in glass. Glass Cages does but so much hype with them not sure.
about $1900 for 8' x 2' x 16" glass tank reef ready with overflow on one side or about $1100 for a 6' version.

Or I have a 4' x 8' used frag tank. Acrylic. Some scratches and a cracked top that can be reglued for $300
Jeromy
Shoreline Pet & Aquarium
 
I know a guy selling a 2x8x16" acrylic tank. 1" cell cast acrylic. Looks great, really cool guy. I'll pm you the info if you want
 
about $1900 for 8' x 2' x 16" glass tank reef ready with overflow on one side or about $1100 for a 6' version.

Or I have a 4' x 8' used frag tank. Acrylic. Some scratches and a cracked top that can be reglued for $300
Jeromy
Shoreline Pet & Aquarium
I may swing by the store. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new