Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse behavior

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cama421
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cama421

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Virginia Beach
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Pretty new here and looking for some help with a new fish I added. We added a Lubbocks wrasse yesterday. Bought from a LFS owner who is a friend and built our tank for us. Drip acclimated and added to tank last night. Naturally he’s been hiding a lot but I’ve noticed this morning when he came out and about he’d swim a little, then kind of perch in the corner in the sand. Then swim and explore, and then kind of sit down again. And then go back to hiding. Is this normal or could he be sick? I know some wrasses’s bury but I haven’t heard of sitting and hanging out. I have a royal gramma who has been kind of rude to him but nothing crazy so I don’t think he’s injured or anything. Thoughts appreciated, thank you!
 
First day is always rough. Give it a little more time and a meal unless it starts to look in distress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new