Lubbocks fairy wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter detguy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
490
Reaction score
10
Location
gonzales, la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this sweet lubbocks fairy..i have been looking for this color varient for about 5 months now..they only color i saw coming was the purple and the ones that have the black lines..here are a few pics while in the bag and i will try to get more of him in the tank
lubbocks1-1.jpg

lubbocks-1.jpg
 
yeah it does..a very underated fish imo...of the samller fairys like lubbocks,yellowfin, and debelius..i think the lubbocks is the best looking but that is my opinon
 
lubbocks3.jpg

lubbocks2.jpg

lubbocks1-2.jpg

lubbocks-6.jpg

i have not got a pic of him displaying but it turns all red/pink like the first pic
 
Wow that is a sweet wrasse for sure!
 
Nice, I actually see that color morph around here pretty often. Very docile, hardy wrasse.
 
Beautiful fish, i've got 3 in the shop at the moment and evidently my costomers don't appreciate my good taste.

Fish like the McCoskers and the exquisitus sell like hot cakes!!
 
I had a small school about 8,once.They seem to be a little too willing to be outside the tank.Suicidal!!!
I thought they were cool cauz I live in Lubbock..........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new