Lucid Reefs Cade PR1200 mixed reef build

LucidReefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Cam, here I'm new to R2R. I've been in the hobby for about 6 months running a water box cube 20.

It's been a journey and I love it so far....., I just wish I'd gone bigger from the start. This is why I'm now upgrading to a 4ft Cade .

You can follow my Insta here if you'd like to follow as well https://instagram.com/lucidreefs?igshid=1jfatiuh36zq

While I wait for my Cade 1200 to be delivered I've been stocking up some gear Here's what I got so far:

Cove I-160 skimmer
Seachem matrix
Ecotech M2 return
Aquarium systems paleo sand
Aquaforest rock

Thinking of getting:

3 X radion XR15 pros
1 X Ecotech MP40 wave pump
2 X 200W Aquael platinum heaters
1 X Pentair 40W UV

I’m probably forgetting some other key pieces of equipment, I’d love to hear some input or just general tips etc.

Thanks, everyone
 
First off welcome to R2R!!! Looks like your off to a great start we love pictures!
 
Cove skimmer arrived today
 

Attachments

  • 6F63473F-F993-48E4-9697-95FDF682F461.jpeg
    6F63473F-F993-48E4-9697-95FDF682F461.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 84

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new